Visit-View Presentation Schedule
- Friday, November 3, 2006 800 AM
"Model Precipitation Mechanisms" - including some discussion of model precipitation schemes, ensembles, convective feedback, &
the model depiction of atmospheric conditions supporting slantwise convection.
Presented by Dr Gary Lackmann.
Archived Visit-View Era Presentation Materials
- Model Precipitation Mechanisms (November 2006)
- NWP: How Knowing What's "Under the Hood" Can Help (June 2004)
- PV: The Use of PV thinking in Operational Forecasting (December 7 and 16, 2004)
- WRF: An Operational Introduction to the Weather Research & Forecasting (WRF) Modeling System (November 12, & October 27, 2004)
- NWP: How Knowing What's "Under the Hood" Can Help (June 3, 2004)
Archived Net-Meeting Era Presentation Materials
- Representation of Melting and Freezing by NWP Models - Implications for Predicting Precipitation Types (December 4, 2002)
- Patterns of CAD Erosion (October 15, 2002)
- Patterns of CAD Erosion (October 11, 2002)
- Predicting Inland Movement of Coastal Fronts - Part 1 (October 02, 2002)
- Predicting Inland Movement of Coastal Fronts - Part 2 (October 02, 2002)
- Winter Weather Numerical Weather Prediction (November 02, 2001).
- NWP's Representation of Melting and Freezing: Implications for P-type Forecasting (November 02, 2001)
- Movement of Coastal Front (October 19, 2001)
- Coastal Front Climatology (August 24, 2001).
- The Extended CAD Spectrum (July 20, 2001)
- Split Fronts and CAD (June 26, 2001)
- Coastal Fronts - Initial Results (May 11, 2001)
For questions regarding the
web site, please contact Jonathan
National Weather Service Disclaimer