Name: LeeAnna Young Chapman
Tel: (919) 513-4438 (office) (704) 530-4839 (mobile)
M.S. Candidate, Atmospheric Science, NC State University, Aug 2011 – Present.
B.S., Ecosystems Assessment, NC State University, Dec 2010.
Research & Work Experience:
3. Research Assistant at NC State University, Aug 2011-Present
2. Engineering Assistant at the NC Department of Transportation, May 2010 – May 2011
Work focused on (1) utility encroachments (2) wetland delineations.
1. Research Assistant at NC State University, May 2009 – May 2010
Research focused on (1) the impact of changing atmospheric conditions on forest ecophysiological responses; (2) the effect of elevated carbon dioxide levels on fine root chemistry
Awards and Honors:
2. James L. Goodwin Scholarship, NC State University, 2010
1. Park Scholarship, NC State University, 2006-2010