Prof. Viney P. Aneja
Professor, Air Quality
Professor, Environmental Technology
Department of Marine, Earth and Atmospheric Sciences
North Carolina State University
Raleigh, NC 27695-8208, U.S.A.
Phone : (919) 515 - 7808
- Distinguished Alumnus Award, Indian Institute Of Technology, Kanpur, India, 2010.
- White House Council on Environmental Quality's Conference Calls on BP Gulf Spill 2010.
- Senior National Research Council Research Associateship, 2009.
- North Carolina Award for Science, 2007
- Director, Air and Waste Management Association, 2008-2010.
- Chair, Education Council, Air and Waste Management Association, 2008-2010.
- EPA Science Advisory Board Committee on Integrated Nitrogen,
- Member’s Representative, University Corporation for Atmospheric Research, Boulder, CO, 2006-2011.
- United States Environmental Protection Agency's Science Advisory Board, Environmental Engineering Committee, 2004-2010.
- Governor's Task Force on Hazardous Materials, 2006-2007.
- U.S. Environmental Protection Agency Science Advisory Board
Environmental Engineering Committee Advisory on EPA’s Sustainability
Research Strategy and Multi-Year Plan, 2006-2007.
- Lyman A. Ripperton Award, Air & Waste Management Association, 2001.
- Selected by U.S. Secretary of Agriculture to serve on the
Agricultural Air Quality Task Force, 2000-2008.
- Frank A. Chambers Award, Air & Waste Management Association,1998
- Managerial Award in recognition of Distinctive and Outstanding Accomplishments, General Electric Company, 1986
- Noryl Division Proprietary Innovation Award, General Electric Company, 1983